9-11 Welby Place
You can’t beat this location, close to motorway access, Moyle Park, local schools, shops and public transport!
Every aspect of these homes has been thoughtfully designed, downstairs the open-plan living areas flow through modern kitchens, functional entertainment spaces and outside to fully fenced outdoor areas with native landscaping. Upstairs you’ll find spacious bedrooms, a family bathroom and ample storage throughout.
9-11 Welby Place, Mangere West
Local Schools (Zoned)
- Koru School (Year 1-8)
- Viscount School (Year 1-8)
Local Schools (No Zone)
- Te Kura Māori o Waatea (Year 1-6)
- Te Kura Kaupapa Māori o Mangere (Year 1-13)
- Mangere College (Year 9-13)
- Public Transport – Bus stop
- Moyle Park
- Motorway Access
- Local Shops – Mangere Town Centre
*Please note photos are of a previously completed build.
What is on offer?
- Brand new 2 bedroom, terrace homes
- Freehold fee-simple title
- 1 x off-street car parking space per house
- 10-year build guarantee
- Fully insulated and double glazed
- Bosch appliances including dishwasher, hob, oven and rangehood
- Fitted with blinds throughout, security alarm, heat pump, heated towel rail, clothesline and smoke alarms
- Only 10% deposit required
Are there any restrictions on who can buy these homes?
No, our homes are available to everyone!
Is there a show home to available view?
Our show home is currently located in Henderson. Due to the current government restrictions, it will be closed until further notice, but you can still take a look around via our virtual tour – to view please click here
Is there a body corporate?
No, there is no body corporate and these properties are freehold. To protect the value of the properties, residents of 9-11 Welby Place will enjoy the benefits of a residents society to ensure all common areas are maintained.
How much deposit is required and is my deposit safe?
10% deposit is required. Your deposit is held securely by our independent solicitor in their trust account for your protection.
What does a Homestar 6 rating mean?
Homestar is a comprehensive, independent national rating tool, run by the NZ Green Building Council, that measures the health, warmth and efficiency of New Zealand houses. A 6 Homestar rating or higher provides assurance that a house will be better quality (warmer, drier, healthier and cost less to run) than a typical new house built to building code.