36 Scott Avenue
Solution Street are proud to be developing homes in one of our favourite neighbourhoods. Discover the quiet streets of Mangere Bridge and move into a brand-new sustainable Homestar rated property that offers incredible value for money and is just 10 minutes to Villa Maria Vineyard for lunch among the vines and only 20 minutes to the CBD.
36 Scott Avenue, Mangere Bridge
Local Schools (Zoned)
- Mangere Bridge School (Year 1-6)
- Royal Oak Intermediate (Year 7-8)
- Onehunga High School (Year 9-13)
Local Schools (No Zone)
- Mountain View School (Year 1-6)
- Westmount School (Year 7-8)
- Ambury Park Centre (Year 9-13)
- Public Transport – Bus stop
- Motorway Access
- Local Shops – Pharmacy, Dairy, Takeaway
- Local Shops – Fruit & Vegetable, Butcher
*Please note photos are of a previously completed build.
What is on offer?
- Brand new 2 & 3 bedroom, terrace homes
- Freehold fee-simple title
- 1 x off-street car parking space per house
- 10 year master build guarantee
- Fully insulated and double glazed
- Bosch appliances including dishwasher, hob, oven and rangehood
- Fitted with blinds throughout, security alarm, heat pump, heated towel rail, clothesline and smoke alarms
- Only 10% deposit required
Are there any restrictions on who can buy these homes?
No, our homes are available to everyone!
Is there a show home to available view?
Yes, our show home is currently located in Henderson. Please contact us for a viewing time.
Is there a body corporate?
No, there is no body corporate and these properties are freehold. To protect the value of the properties, residents of 36 Scott Avenue will enjoy the benefits of a residents society to ensure all common areas are maintained.
How much deposit is required and is my deposit safe?
10% deposit is required, with the balance paid upon settlement. There are no nasty hidden costs or progress payments required.
Your deposit is held securely by our independent solicitor in their trust account for your protection.
What does a Homestar 6 rating mean?
Homestar is a comprehensive, independent national rating tool, run by the NZ Green Building Council, that measures the health, warmth and efficiency of New Zealand houses. A 6 Homestar rating or higher provides assurance that a house will be better quality (warmer, drier, healthier and cost less to run) than a typical new house built to building code.