267 Main Highway
267 Main Highway, Ellerslie
Local Schools (Zoned)
- Stanhope Road School (Year 1-8)
- One Tree Hill College (Year 9-13)
Local Schools (No Zone)
- Michael Park School (Year 1-13)
- St Mary’s School (Year 1-8)
- Public Transport – Bus stop 41 meters away
- Local Cafes (1.1km away)
- Leisure & Fitness – Ellerslie Domain (1.4km away)
- Motorway Access – 1.7km away
What is on offer?
- Brand new 2 bedroom, terrace homes – floor size 72m2
- Freehold fee-simple title
- 1 x off-street car parking space per house
- 10 year master build guarantee
- Fully insulated and double glazed
- Fisher & Paykel appliances including dishwasher, hob, oven and rangehood
- Fitted with blinds throughout, security alarm, energy efficient wall heater, heated towel rail, clothesline and smoke alarms
- Only 10% deposit required
Are there any restrictions on who can buy these homes?
No, our homes are available to everyone!
When will they be ready to move in?
At this stage we anticipate completion in early 2021 – purchasers are kept updated on progress regularly via our app.
Is there a show home to available view?
Yes, our show home is located in Glenfield on the North Shore. Please contact us for a viewing time.
Is there a body corporate?
No, there is no body corporate and these properties are freehold. To protect the value of the properties, residents of 3 James Laurie Street will enjoy the benefits of a residents society to ensure all common areas are maintained.
How much deposit is required and is my deposit safe?
10% deposit is required, with the balance paid upon settlement. There are no nasty hidden costs or progress payments required.
Your deposit is held securely by our independent solicitor in their trust account for your protection.
What does a Homestar 6 rating mean?
Homestar is a comprehensive, independent national rating tool, run by the NZ Green Building Council, that measures the health, warmth and efficiency of New Zealand houses. A 6 Homestar rating or higher provides assurance that a house will be better quality (warmer, drier, healthier and cost less to run) than a typical new house built to building code.
What are the next steps if I wish to purchase?
- Contact us to register your interest and arrange a viewing of our show home.
- If you’re not already pre-approved for a mortgage, speak to your bank or mortgage broker – if you don’t have a mortgage broker and you’d like us to recommend one to you, please ask your property consultant.
- Sign a conditional sale & purchase agreement.
- You will have 20 working days to complete due diligence, during which time you can cancel the purchase for any reason.
- You will have 10 working days to pay the deposit after confirming due diligence and the contract becoming unconditional.
- Completion of units and settlement of the property will be late 2020, dependant on consent processing timeframes.