63 Hillcrest Avenue
Do more with your weekends with a brand-new home in central Hillcrest – you can’t beat this location as there’s always something to do, and these low maintenance homes ensure there’s more leisure time to do it.
Whether it’s improving your golf swing at Takapuna Golf Course, strolling Milford & Takapuna beaches, frequenting the many local cafes and restaurants or cutting down on your commute time by using the convenient Smales Farm bus station.. if you’ve been searching for a place to call home, you’ve found it.
63 Hillcrest Avenue, Hillcrest
Local Schools (Zoned)
- Sunnybrae Normal School (Year 1-6)
- Willow Park School (Year 1-6)
- Northcote Intermediate (Year 7-8)
- Takapuna Normal Intermediate (Year 7-8)
- Northcote College (Year 9-13)
Local Schools (No Zone)
- Wairau Valley Special School
- Rosmini College (Year 7-13)
- Carmel College (Year 7-13)
- Public Transport – Bus stop
- Local Shops – Fruit & Vegetable, Butcher, Petrol Station
- YMCA Akoranga Drive
- North Harbour Netball Courts
- Motorway Access
*Please note images are artist impressions only.
What is on offer?
- Brand new 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom terrace homes
- Freehold fee-simple title
- 1 x off-street car parking space per house
- 10-year master build guarantee
- Fully insulated and double glazed
- Bosch appliances including dishwasher, hob, oven and rangehood
- Fitted with blinds throughout, security alarm, heat pump, heated towel rail, clothesline and smoke alarms
Are there any restrictions on who can buy these homes?
No, our homes are available to everyone!
Is there a show home to available view?
Yes, our 2-bedroom show home is currently located in Henderson. Please contact us for a viewing time.
Is there a body corporate?
No, there is no body corporate and these properties are freehold. To protect the value of the properties, residents of 63 Hillcrest Avenue will enjoy the benefits of a residents society to ensure all common areas are maintained.
Is my deposit safe?
Your deposit is held securely by our independent solicitor in their trust account for your protection.
What does a Homestar 6 rating mean?
Homestar is a comprehensive, independent national rating tool, run by the NZ Green Building Council, that measures the health, warmth and efficiency of New Zealand houses. A 6 Homestar rating or higher provides assurance that a house will be better quality (warmer, drier, healthier and cost less to run) than a typical new house built to building code.