15 Tilden Avenue
15 Tilden Avenue, Hillcrest
Local Schools (Zoned)
- Sunnybrae Normal School (Year 1-6)
- Takapuna Normal Intermediate (Year 7-8)
- Northcote Coollege (Year 9-13)
Local Schools (No Zone)
- Onepoto School (Year 1-6)
- Northcote Intermediate (Year 7-8)
- Rosmini College (Year 7-13)
- Carmel College (Year 7-13)
- Public Transport – Bus stop
- Motorway Access
- Local Shops – Pharmacy, Dairy, Takeaway
- Local Shops – Fruit & Vegetable, Butcher
- Leisure – YMCA Akoranga Drive
What is on offer?
- Brand new 2 & 3 bedroom, terrace homes
- Freehold fee-simple title
- 1 x off-street car parking space per house
- 10 year master build guarantee
- Fully insulated and double glazed
- Bosch appliances including dishwasher, hob, oven and rangehood
- Fitted with blinds throughout, security alarm, energy efficient wall heater, heated towel rail, clothesline and smoke alarms
- Only 10% deposit required
Are there any restrictions on who can buy these homes?
No, our homes are available to everyone!
When will they be ready to move in?
At this stage we anticipate completion in December 2021 – purchasers are kept updated on progress regularly via our app.
Is there a show home to available view?
Yes, our show home is currently located in Mangere Bridge. Please contact us for a viewing time.
Is there a body corporate?
No, there is no body corporate and these properties are freehold. To protect the value of the properties, residents of 3 James Laurie Street will enjoy the benefits of a residents society to ensure all common areas are maintained.
How much deposit is required and is my deposit safe?
10% deposit is required, with the balance paid upon settlement. There are no nasty hidden costs or progress payments required.
Your deposit is held securely by our independent solicitor in their trust account for your protection.
What does a Homestar 6 rating mean?
Homestar is a comprehensive, independent national rating tool, run by the NZ Green Building Council, that measures the health, warmth and efficiency of New Zealand houses. A 6 Homestar rating or higher provides assurance that a house will be better quality (warmer, drier, healthier and cost less to run) than a typical new house built to building code.