63 Hillcrest Avenue
63 Hillcrest Avenue, Hillcrest
Local Schools (Zoned)
- Sunnybrae Normal School (Year 1-6)
- Willow Park School (Year 1-6)
- Northcote Intermediate (Year 7-8)
- Takapuna Normal Intermediate (Year 7-8)
- Northcote College (Year 9-13)
Local Schools (No Zone)
- Wairau Valley Special School
- Rosmini College (Year 7-13)
- Carmel College (Year 7-13)
- Public Transport – Bus stop
- Local Shops – Fruit & Vegetable, Butcher, Petrol Station
- YMCA Akoranga Drive
- North Harbour Netball Courts
- Motorway Access
What is on offer?
- Brand new 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom terrace homes
- Freehold fee-simple title
- 1 x off-street car parking space per house
- 10-year master build guarantee
- Fully insulated and double glazed
- Bosch appliances including dishwasher, hob, oven and rangehood
- Fitted with blinds throughout, security alarm, heat pump, heated towel rail, clothesline and smoke alarms
Are there any restrictions on who can buy these homes?
No, our homes are available to everyone!
Is there a show home to available view?
Yes, our 2-bedroom show home is currently located in Ellen Avenue, Hillcrest. Please contact us for a viewing time.
Is there a body corporate?
No, there is no body corporate and these properties are freehold. To protect the value of the properties, residents of 63 Hillcrest Avenue will enjoy the benefits of a residents society to ensure all common areas are maintained.